Celebrations and festivals
- Inaugural Estuary Fest celebration Cannon Fire
- Mt Pleasant School celebration – three years post-quake
- Earthquake Awards Mt Pleasant People Earthquake Awards 2011 & 2012
- Earthquake Stories Mt Pleasant Residents
- Find out the origin of your street’s name
- Life on the hill in the 1970’s Life on the Hill in the 1970’s
- Local Personalities Local Personalities
- Mt Pleasant Oral History Mount Pleasant Oral History, interviews conducted 2010
- Stage two of the Christchurch Coastal Pathway opens Invitation to celebrate the opening of the Coastal Pathway second stage
- Ferrymead Bridge re-opens after four years closure.
- Feeling Alright? video 2014 featuring Sonny!
- Soleares Ave re-opens after long closure
- Driving on the Estuary? Could anyone be so stupid?
- Major Slip on Rangitira Tce 9 April 2013 Rangitira Tce
Mt Pleasant Memorial Community Centre History
- History of the Mt Pleasant Memorial Community Centre
- Please see the Local History Photo Gallery for historical images of interest. We are grateful to Joy and Ian McGregor Smith of Mt Pleasant and also the family of V.C. Browne who have given permission and/or supplied MPCC with many of these early photos