Leadbetter Carr Architects
If you believe that the space you work or live in can change the way you think or feel you should consider employing an architect.
Kate and Justin have lived in Mount Pleasant for the last 5 years.
Leadbetter Carr Architects is a fresh, new architect’s studio in Christchurch. Justin Leadbetter and Kate Carr are highly qualified with a combined knowledge spanning over 30 years of experience both internationally and locally. Justin and Kate are a creative, friendly, approachable, pragmatic husband and wife team. Kate has extensive experience in residential design. Justin offers specialist experience in most commercial sectors including sports, transport, retail, hospitality and office design. What differentiates Leadbetter Carr is that they:
- have devised a method that greatly simplifies and demystifies the building process.
- are careful not to exceed clients’ budgets and encourage cost checks throughout the design process.
- use 3D sketches and computer views from the very first meeting to help their clients better visualise their projects.
- are totally commited to realising their clients’ briefs and will explore AS MANY OPTIONS AS IT TAKES to achieve this.
- use the highest levels of professionalism and are careful to record and communicate everything so that misunderstandings do not arise.
Leadbetter Carr are a registered NZ architect’s practice and a member of the NZ Institute of Architects. They will carry an appropriate level of professional indemnity insurance for your project. Justin is a NZ Greenstar Accredited Professional.
We have a huge passion for architecture and design. It’s what gets us up in the morning! Please check out the design blog on our website http://leadbettercarr.co.nz/2011/03/inspiration/
Contact: Justin and Kate
Phone: 03 377 1210
Mobile: 021 030 9449